Jobs In Limpopo 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
We have the below H Band Senior Property Officer role in our Organisation. The role is within our Technology Business Unit - Limpopo Region.
The main role purpose is to obtain site approvals from property owners, environmental and local authorities. Prepare and conclude lease agreements.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- To liaise with contractors, County Specialists and property owners in order to negotiate the approval of locations of base station sites.
- To conduct feasibility studies of possible sites together with contractors and consultants in order to ensure that site specification requirements are met in accordance with Vodacom policies, procedures and construction specifications.
- To ensure environmental scoping by conducting a feasibility study in conjunction with the direct linked environmentalist and specialist from DECAS and obtaining approval from the Government Authority that environmental requirements are met.
- To conduct a feasibility study of the site in conjunction with the town planner to ensure conformation to national building relations and obtaining final approval from local authority
- To manage consultants and environmentalist time scales to ensure that deadlines are met.
- To receive tenders from relevant role-players and determine budget availability by running a financial report.
- To follow up on process of invoices for payment in accordance with Vodacom PPG.
- To capture processes related to property owner liaison, environmental and local authority liaison on OMNIX in sequence for future reference and purposes.
- To provide support by analysing requests providing and implementing solutions.
- To conduct site inspections in conjunction with environmentalist consultant to verify execution of plan is in accordance with construction specifications and environmental requirements.
Key performance indicators [max 3]:
- Negotiated Property
- Implemented Contracts
- Conducted liaison – property owner, local authority
- Scoped environment
- Liaison with service providers / forums
- Conducted site inspection
Core competencies, knowledge and experience [max 5]:
- Construction Regulations (Essential)
- Local Authority and Environmental Legislation (Essential)
- Policies & Procedures Property Legislation (Essential)
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Grade 12 or equivalent AND 3 years experience in property or construction
• Degree/Diploma in the Property field, Construction or Civil Engineering, Town Planning, etc AND 1 year’s experience in property or construction
Closing date for applications is 26 May 2020
The base location for this role is Polokwane - Limpopo
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Vodacom is committed to an organisational culture that recognises, appreciates and values diversity & inclusion.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: