Jobs In Durban 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Currently we are searching for a Secretary for Durban, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Answering telephones and screen/ transfer calls.
- Diary Management.
- Assisting with typing/ formatting of documents.
- Proof reading of documents
- Arranging internal and external meetings and conference calls.
- Audio typing/ transcribing from Digital Dictation.
- Co- ordinate travel, assist with billing and complete expenses.
- Minute taking for both internal and external meetings.
Requirements of this Post:
- Grade 12
- Previous Secretarial/ PA experience within a corporate environment.
- Excellent proof reading and typing skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: