Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Provides unit management support by maintaining quality management, performance management and people management practices.
- Delivers comprehensive and quality patient care to meet the health needs of patients.
- Adheres to Patients' Rights at all times.
- Prevents, reports and manages medico-legal risks.
- Conducts comprehensive patient care audits.
- Patient records and registers meet legal requirements.
- Control of stock and equipment in accordance with Mediclinic policy.
- Identifies and addresses continuous professional development (CPD) needs.
- Provides holistic learner support to learners and new employees.
- Ensures a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection prevention and control policy.
- Quality client care principles maintained.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council as a Professional Nurse.
- Prior experience in a similar position will be an advantage.
- Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Competence in the demonstration and assessment of all relevant clinical procedures and management of risks.
- Sound knowledge of stock management.
- The ability to identify, report, investigate and address near-misses and adverse events.
- Sound knowledge of the Scientific Nursing Process and BCA bundles.
- A good understanding and application of the nursing scope of practice, knowledge of patient care and unit management.
- Good leadership abilities and role modelling.
- Good planning and organising skills that contribute to meeting objectives.
- The ability to display sound judgement in problem-solving.
- Builds and maintains relationships that facilitate the achievement of goals.
- Exhibits full responsibility for own work outputs and outputs of team.
- Displays a concern for excellence that promotes meeting and exceeding standards.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: