Administrative / Secretarial Jobs In Pretoria : Collections and Admin Assistant at Hutech Head OfficeAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2021
Jobs In Pretoria 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A well-established, asset-based finance provider is looking for a skilled Collections and Admin Assistant. company has evolved over the last three decades into a highly respected and trusted provider of financial solutions, become part of a dedicated team assisting entrepreneurs to successfully grow their emerging businesses into independent, established companies.
We are looking for a skilled Collections and Admin assistant to be responsible for collection and admin related duties of all debtor in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Matric with an appropriate experience in Collections, Amin, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Valid Driver’s license and own transport
- 3-5 Years working in an Asset Based Finance environment (Ideally but not essentially)
- Proven working experience as a Collections and New Business officer (or accounts receivable clerk)
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with arrear customers , reconciliations calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Process accounts and payments due in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: