Administrative Clerk: Receiving - AfgriAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for effective maintenance of the administrative functions of the branch.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Receive and file all delivery notes and assist with ad-hoc receiving duties.
- Ensure that all documents are processed and that the number sequence on the system is correct
- Maintain good client relationships and resolve client queries
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports from the system (outstanding claims, outstanding purchase orders, negative on-hand report, etc,)
- Generate stock-taking reports and assist with quarterly stock-taking
- Capture stock count sheets on the system
- Generate variance report and report variance to line manager
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/ COMPETENCIES
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Verbal and written communication skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Identification with management
- Team player
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING
- Grade 12
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 1-year administration experience in Receiving.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.