General Warehouse Assistant: Dispatch - Signature CosmeticsSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Move stock and materials within the warehouse as and when required
- Sort, organize and store stock in the proper bin locations
- Accurate picking of Stock using a picking slip or scanner
- Stack and organize bulk items
- Package and label items correctly
- Process all checked and packaged orders for delivery
- Scan items ready for dispatch
- Move materials or completed products and packages to established locations
- Ensure that all stock is stored according to storage instructions
- Ensure full compliance with all health and safety requirements
- Ensure full adherence to standard warehouse operating procedures and safe working practices
- Ensure that damages are kept to a minimum
- Record and report all damaged or missing stock to the relevant line manager
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained including but not limited to ensuring all areas are free from wrapping, waste, and damaged stock
- Prepare required documentation and stock for audits, stock takes, and cycle counts
- Perform allocated duties as determined by the needs of the business and as directed by the relevant line manager
- Perform ad hoc duties as and when required to meet the needs of the business
- Work together with other team members to ensure that team goals are met
- Operate all machinery according to standard operating procedures and in compliance with health and safety requirements
- Report any concerns including but not limited to machinery, processes to the relevant line manager
- Assemble and prepare goods for shipment
- Complete quality assurance testing on goods and products
- Maintain proper storage for material and product inventory in warehouses
- Organize inventory in an easy-to-access process
- Minimum grade 12 or equivalent
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Minimum 1 years experience receiving, picking, packing, checking, replenishing, and dispatching stock in a warehouse environment is required
- Experience with a handheld scanning devices, and or material handling equipment is an advantage
- an advantage
- Experience packing small items is an advantage
- Experience with cycle counts and stock takes required
- Ability to work overtime including shifts and weekends when required
- Able to stand for long periods, and physically move stock around the warehouse
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.