Receptionist - Signature CosmeticsAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Greet and welcome staff and visitors as soon as they arrive at the reception.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Operate the switchboard effectively and efficiently.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Answer the telephone with the agreed greeting, in a polite manner, with the appropriate tone of voice.
- Record messages and ensure that they are forwarded to the relevant person.
- Ensure the reception area is neat, tidy, and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material available (e.g., pens, forms, and brochures).
- Ensure that only authorised employees have access to the reception desk and perform reception-related duties
- Provide basic and accurate information in person, via phone and email.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail and deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Order and keep an inventory of reception /front office supplies.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, and photocopying.
- Assist walk-in customers, refer them to the Head Office store, and notify the Brand Sales Co-ordinator that a customer requires assistance.
- Perform cash-ups at the end of each day.
- Ensure handover of Petty Cash takes place before and when returning from leave or any other absence.
- Arrange for parcels to be collected by the relevant courier service.
- Ensure all parcels received from courier services are delivered to the relevant person.
- Forward email communication to Warehouse and Autograph to confirm the date when allocation orders are to be placed and when they are ready for collection.
- Receive, pick and process staff allocation purchases for the Warehouse and Autograph.
- Collate and submit staff member sales every month.
- Receive, collate, and check daily sales figures from stores.
- Submit daily and weekly store sales figures to the approved distribution list.
- Respond to email communication timeously and forward any queries to the responsible person.
- Assist the Operations Assistant, and Brand Sales Co-ordinator as and when required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Certification in Office Management an advantage
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Experience working with spreadsheets and collating information from numerous sources is required
- Experience in a customer service function in a retail or related environment an advantage
- Professional attitude and appearance is required
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.