Customer Service Executive - ReckittCustomer Service Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Customer Service Executive is responsible for owning the relationship with the customer supply chain. They are responsible for collaborating with Reckitt Customer Sales teams, Reckitt Logistics Team, Customer teams and 3PL. They will need to have a clear understanding of customer expectations on KPI's, provide visibility of their customer scorecards internally and deliver on customers' KPI expectations.
Managing the day-to-day operations of their customer accounts including communication with customers on operational issues, driving credit note reduction plan actions, project managing joint business plan initiatives and a high focus on Pack Fill Rate (PFR) service level improvement in their accounts.
- Attend to daily customer queries within 30 minutes of turnaround time
- Follow up with 3PL to ensure the best possible booking slots are secured for DC orders
- Quarterly master data maintenance for responsible customer accounts
- Weekly meetings with customer sales team & customers to review service, upcoming recoveries, credit notes and new store openings
- Work closely with the order entry team to flag any pricing and obsolete EDI drops to the Sales team immediately for resolution
- Micromanage promotional orders to ensure the highest possible stock availability
- Preparation for weekly internal meetings and monthly decks
- Lead joint business plan discussions with clear timelines and deliverables
- Drive actions to ensure satisfactory results in Customer Satisfaction Surveys
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The experience we're looking for
- 2 to 5 years of supply chain experience with core experience in customer service
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of logistics and experience in collaborating with customers
- Good understanding of customer trading terms
- Knowledge of order entry systems such as JDE is beneficial
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office platforms
- Enthusiasm, motivation, tenacity and a commitment to timely delivery of results
- Ability to drive continuous improvement and think "out of the box"
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability and confidently challenge, question, influence and negotiate
- An appreciation of the total business picture
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.