Temporary Cleaner - PPECBCleaner / Housekeeping Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Operations Department has a vacancy for a Temporary Cleaner to be appointed on a fixed term contract to assist the Head office with ensuring the cleanliness of the building as well as preparing refreshments for meetings.
- Ensure office/building is welcoming and cleanliness maintained.
- To ensure that refreshments are served.
- To ensure health and safety are adhered to and maintained.
- To ensure compliance with Human Capital policies and procedures.
- To ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- A grade 10 certificate or equivalent qualification.
- A cleaning and hygiene course will be desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years cleaning experience in an office environment.
- General knowledge of hygiene practices.
- Knowledge of cleaning products and equipment.
- Knowledge of operating office cleaning equipment.
- Basic knowledge of occupational health and safety practices and procedures.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.