Reaction Officer: Johannesburg - Fidelity Services GroupSecurity / Law Enforcement Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Report writing
- Entrance and exit control
- Completing relevant registers
- Standard duties as per training
- Response to alarms and incidents
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions accurately
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade B PSIRA accredited and registered with Response
- Minimum of 3 years in security industry
- No criminal record
- Willing to undergo criminal checks regularly
- Must be physically fit and in good health
- Computer literate an advantage
- Must have estate/residential experience
- Must reside in Johannesburg Area
- Valid Code 8/10 Drivers Licence
- Fire Arm Competency – Handgun, Shotgun, Rifle for Business Purposes
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.