QA Analyst Graduate - CSGQuality Control / Assurance Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At CSG, you're more than your resume. We want your diverse perspective and unique background to help us enrich the work we do together. We believe that by channelling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experience extraordinary. Channel the power of YOU and begin the journey to becoming a CSGer.
What you'll do
- You will report to the Director of Customer Care working across Europe Middle East and Africa region.
- Design and maintain test data, test cases and test scripts for projects, ensure the continued high level of quality in our business systems
- Perform testing in development and QA environments to ensure the delivery of quality end results
- Document and prioritize test conditions and test scenarios, Identify, log, and track defects discovered during testing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Dev, Manager, Ops)
- Test multiple projects at the same time and shift priorities quickly, ability to use discretion and make sound decisions
- You will be part of the 2024 Graduate Program which runs for 12 months.
- You will be in the Cape Town office for at least 3 days a week.
You should have
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Remember, you are not solely your resume. Give your transferable skills the chance to tell the full story. Channel the power of YOU and apply to explore the possibility we're the perfect fit.
- BA/BCom with Business Admin/ IPS majors
- Proficiency in English in a business environment - good communication and listening skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- A customer-centric mindset
- South African Identification document.
- Academic record
- CV and Cover Letter.
Who will love this job?
- A trusted team player – you know how to connect and communicate with your audience(s) around the world and create safe environments to voice diverse opinions, foster diversity and belonging and above all treat people with respect
- A growth driver – you have a mindset that anticipates and adapts to changing needs and can bring partners together to contribute and work toward a shared vision
- A game changer – you dream big and push the limits of what's possible to improve for yourself and others
- A leader – you excel leading your projects and produce impactful outcomes while dedicating time to mentor those around you to help them grow
- A strategist – you're curious and find inventive ways to implement ideas that lead to business simplification outcomes and solutions
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.