Delivery Claims Analyst - Engen LimitedAccounting / Finance Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of the Job
Analyse the delivery claims lodged against Engen to ensure that the claims comply with the agreed requirements between Engen and the dealer network.
Who you are:
- You are proficient at trend analysis.
- You are innovative and solution-driven.
- You have a reputation for accuracy and attention to detail.
- You have built reports that provide valuable business insights.
- You are passionate about data analysis.
- You have excellent communication skills
What you’ll have done before:
- NQF 5 Qualification
- At least 3 years of CSC experience
- Understanding of CSC Business Processes.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Understanding of depot operations.
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment and navigate ambiguity.
Exciting Challenges you might face in the role:
- Trend analysis to identify any anomalies or recurring issues, so that these can be addressed timeously.
- Stakeholder engagements to drive action and eliminate challenges.
- Liaising with dealers to ensure that their submission complies with the Delivery Claims requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyse the delivery claims lodged against Engen to ensure that the claims comply with the agreed requirements between Engen and the dealer network.
- Proactively communicating with stakeholders.
- Provide reporting on approved claims, credits due, and trend analysis per BTO operator.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.