Data Entry Clerk - Crown Worldwide GroupAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for maintaining customer records, this include creating new records, updating existing records.
He/she has to work closely with their Supervisor for warehouse duties including warehouse up-keeping and be involved in different shifted duties when called upon.
Key Focus Areas
- General Tasks
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Type in data provided directly by customers
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Record all data in systems as required.
- Scanning and uploading files to create digital copies of physical records.
- Retrieving information from the filing system when requested.
- Maintaining company archives.
- Record all Storage onto the storage system as required.
- Coding supplier’s invoices and passing to the supervisor for approval.
- Conducting routine verification to ensure the integrity of the filing system
- Assist their supervisor to ensure work completion in a timely, proficient and accurate manner.
- Provide high-quality customer service.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Support the company's CSR commitment and goals.
- Complete other duties as directed by the Operations / Warehouse Manager.
- Demonstrate and promote the company's vision and values.
Aptitude, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities, manage your time and workload and dependably meet strict deadlines.
- Ensure tasks are completed within timelines to a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Confident can-do attitude and a willingness to support stakeholders in effectively doing their job.
- Solution-oriented approach to problem-solving and decision making.
Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Fluency in local language & English written language
- Grade 12/ Matric Proven experience as a data entry clerk
- 1-2 years of industry experience
- Fast typing skills
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Industry experience in Records Management Operations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Customer Service
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.