Clerk: Debrief - PremierFMCG Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To ensure the timeous debriefing of vehicles upon return from delivery.
- Daily receiving of returned stock from the trade from vehicles returning from deliveries (local and speed fleet)
- Receiving of claims, PODs; and DRNs for credit customers from drivers
- returning from deliveries.
- Ensure that all stock received is in different categories as per the debriefing procedure.
- Comparing the actual returned weight to the weight claimed by the customer.
- Ensure that all documentation about deliveries is complete with PODs etc.
- Ensure correct return codes have been used for the relevant returns.
- Raise NCRs for all non-conformances.
- Transferring all received stock to the rework area, following proper handover procedures.
- Transfer stock to the Warehouse, when relevant documentation has been completed.
- Keeping records and completing all necessary documentation to facilitate the returns process.
- Daily reporting on big quantity variances w.r.t weights and shortages etc.
- Recording of pallet returns.
- Maintain and ensure housekeeping and food Safety are up to standard with Premier’s Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Facilitate and participate actively in Invocom meetings.
- Execute instruction as per the authorised person (Supervisor / Manager)
- Assist with the control and supervision of the decanting team and ensure that daily targets are achieved.
- Responsible for the control over the return of pallets from the route and ensuring that all pallet documents are completed as per the SOP and handed over to the Pallet Controller.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12 - Essential
- 2 - 4 Years in a similar role within an FMCG environment
- Required to work overtime and unusual working hours (after hours, weekends and public holidays when required to do so)
- 5-day position and may be required to work overtime and unusual working hours (after hours) from time to time.
- Ability to function in a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be self-motivated
- Attention to detail
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.