Administrative Officer 1 - City of Cape TownAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Key Performance Areas
- Coordinating the implementation of procedures, systems and controls related to the receiving, updating and recording of transactional/operational information and activities associated with the Finance functionality.
- Preparing of month end and processing of journals in various cost centres
- Preparing monthly and year-to-date events, commercials and other financial reports
- Ensuring that the correct planned operating budget data, as approved by the Board, is accurately reflected on the SAP system.
- Coordinating the compilation and submission of quotation and bid initiation forms to supply chain management.
- Capture and assist with all necessary financial reports in the entity’s financial system (SAGE)
- Prepare and capture all payments on the entity’s electronic banking system
- Coordinates the administrative dimension associated with the management of assets and inventory items
- Guiding personnel on administrative systems application and information recording/updating procedures.
- Compiling, updating and coordinating transactional and statistical information concerning income, expenditure, insurance claims
- Assist Head of Finance with any ad hoc finance tasks
- Senior Certificate.
- Up to 5 years of Experience in a Financial Administrative environment
- Knowledge of MFMA and relevant City Finance policy, procedures, and applications.
- Computer Literate with excellent planning and organising skills
- Attention to detail, result-driven with an ability to work under pressure
- Experience and Knowledge of SAP Software / Microsoft Excel & Other Programmes
- Experience in working in the events or facilities environment will be advantageous
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.