Stores Clerk: Maintenance - RCL FoodsSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At RCL FOODS we see & do things differently, we think bigger, work smarter, and collectively as a team to achieve our ambition to provide more food to more people, more often!
We at RCL FOODS are in search of a Maintenance Stores Clerk to join our Baking Business Unit/Division. The role will be based in Benoni and report to the maintenance manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Check the parts catalogue for proper part identification
- Contact vendors to obtain quotes and prices
- Prepare parts requisition Issue purchase order numbers
- Issue purchase order numbers
- Receive shipments from vendors
- Check vendor packing slips/invoices for accuracy
- Enter receipts and distribution of parts/supplies into the computer
- Issue replacement parts to the maintenance department
- Assist the maintenance department in the choice of parts
- Receive and complete all job cards
- Do oil and lubrication stock sheet and balance
- Assist Depots with parts and consumables needed
- Conduct periodic stock takes
- Replenish stock as shipments arrive
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Computer literate, proficient in Excel, Outlook, Work and Software systems
- Organized and systems orientated.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of industrial parts, tools and equipment
- Knowledge of general industrial stockroom practices and procedures
- Grade 12.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.