Contact Centre Agent: Inbound - Media24Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Media24's Subscription Contact Centre has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and energetic individual to assume the responsibility as Contact Centre Agent - Inbound, reporting to the Customer Support and Subscription Services Manager.
The successful candidate is required to have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Afrikaans and English to service existing and potential clients and ensure targets and standards are achieved and client satisfaction is maintained.
Key outputs include:
- Achieve agreed levels of interactions to increase volume and revenue streams;
- Meet the agreed level of contact with existing accounts as is necessary to maintain and increase levels of business activity;
- Meet the agreed level daily activities as is necessary to maintain and increase levels of business activity
- Ensure first-call resolution
- Adhere to the contact centre policies and procedures at all times;
- Obtain, confirm and update all client details accurately and efficiently;
- Achieve monthly objectives as agreed with the manager;
- Keep all administrative work updated
- Previous Cell Phone or Contract Customer Service or Sales Experience
- Previous Digital Subscriptions Experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12
- At least 1-year experience within an inbound environment;
- Written and spoken proficiency in Afrikaans and English
- General administration skills.
- Proficiency in relevant software packages and applications
- Previous experience with SAP will be beneficial
- Weekend work and irregular hours may apply.
Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good written communication skills
- Pressure resilience
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Results Orientation
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.