Financial Administrator: CMD - South African Reserve BankFinance Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The main purpose of this position is to provide financial administration support to the Currency Management Department (CMD) of the South African Reserve Bank (SARB).
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key performance areas:
- Engage in short-term planning and perform tasks against work plans as defined by the team leader.
- Assist with financial/budgetary challenges, diagnose problems and choose and/or modify routines to deal with them, displaying the ability to provide solutions for problems within a defined context.
- Coordinate and compile the annual departmental budget.
- Administer the approved budget in terms of controlling expenditure and reporting on variances.
- Monitor and verify orders to ensure that expenditure is within the approved budget and by the SARB’s procurement procedures.
- Perform general accounting duties and reconciliations by accounting and SARB policies, relevant accounting standards and applicable legislation.
- Perform general administration tasks, including the preparation of payment instructions, data capturing and record-keeping to ensure the smooth running of the department’s operations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Effect the payment of suppliers/vendors according to the SARB processes.
- Collate and provide relevant management information for decision-making purposes to ensure complete and relevant information for the department.
- Ensure compliance with the procurement policy, budget guidelines and other relevant SARB policies.
- Engage with stakeholders (internal and external), displaying the ability to solicit information as well as deliver a coherent and convincing message.
- Perform general administrative tasks in support of the programmes, strategy, business continuity management (BCM) and overall operations of CMD, which include records management, correspondence, governance, risk and compliance and procurement-related matters.
- Perform general administrative tasks in support of CMD’s financial administration and ensure the timely submission of accurate payment information.
- Support the team leader in his/her role as a sub-records manager as well as a training, facilities, information technology (IT) and fixed assets representative, and in effectively managing the requirements and resources of CMD.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.