Shopify Data Controller - KeystoneSales / Marketing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- General understanding of the retail supply chain process.
- Handle day-to-day transactional activities between DC, stores and E-commerce.
- Oversee the input of allocations into stores.
- Liaise with relevant internal parties to manage and resolve all issues related to order fulfilment.
- Work closely with the Customer Service team on complex matters concerning order fulfilment.
- Oversee the management of all cancelled, partially paid, returned and exchanged orders.
- Handles exceptions in order fulfilment.
- Oversee previous season upliftment to DC and/ or outlet stores.
- Custodian of the process of inter-branch transfers.
- Manage the upliftment of damages from stores to DC.
- Manage the lay-buy process.
- Implement quality control measures to ensure product accuracy.
- Identify and propose process improvements to enhance efficiency.
- Ensure optimum data integrity.
- Ensure that inventory in e-commerce and store channels are balanced.
- Recommend business solutions that satisfy stakeholder needs, while continuously exploring and assessing options for value-add to the business.
- Support the management team in their daily decision-making and target achievement process with the underlying goal to drive growth and profitability across the retail store portfolio.
- Execute standardized reporting and ad-hoc analysis (Store replenishment, KPI tracking, Individual and bulk IBT processing and weekly stock count reporting)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The diploma is ideal but a degree is advantageous.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – advanced.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and sound presentation skills
- Shopify retail POS and reporting experience is essential.
- At least two to five years of working experience in a related field.
- Able to work Monday to Friday on a 5-day workweek
- Preferably specializing in e-Commerce roles
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Able to multi-task
- Good organisational skills and meticulousness.
- Culture fit
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.