Contact Centre Agent - South African Civil Aviation AuthorityCall Centre Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Answer phones to respond to all inquiries made by SACAA clients. Must be able to handle 50- 70 incoming calls per day.
- Track all customer inquiries in the approved systems until queries are resolved.
- Ensure that all customer queries are addressed as per the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Liaison with clients to identify any information and service requirements - Provide first-line information.
- Professionally respond to requests from both external and internal customers.
- Evaluate customer satisfaction through approved tools and systems.
- Record all queries and comply with all procedures which relate to the contact centre.
- Adhere to the approved quality assurance measurements.
- Adhere to the approved SLA’s
- Project and maintain a satisfactory image when dealing with clients.
- Ensure that all customer queries are addressed as per agreed SLAs and that they are logged on the approved CRM system.
- Sent customer survey after every interaction
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Analyse statistics or other data as required by management
- Grade 12 and post Matric qualification in Business Studies; Consumer Studies; Management Studies; Marketing or equivalent qualification
- National Diploma in Business Studies; Consumer Studies; Management Studies; Marketing or equivalent qualification
- 2-3 years of Call Centre/Switchboard experience
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.