Cashier: Rustenburg Platinum Square - Food Lovers MarketAccounting / Finance Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In North West 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Cashier, your job is important for making sure our customers have a great experience when they shop. You'll be handling money and making sure transactions are correct. Your attention to detail and good math skills will help keep things running smoothly. This position reports directly to the Till Supervisor and will be required to work different shifts across trading and non-trading hours, including Sundays and Public holidays.
- Operate an electronic point of sale with a scale attached
- Accurately and efficiently ring up all products that the customer is purchasing and ensure the correct amount of change is given
- Accurately maintain all payment methods ensuring a balanced cash-up
- Maintain a clean and hygienic till area
- Maintain a positive attitude and provide each customer with exceptional and friendly customer service
- Maintain solid knowledge of products on sale as well as product codes
- Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Maintain strong communication and time management skills
- Work efficiently, especially during busy periods.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience: Cashier
- Experience: Minimum 1 years experience as a cashier
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.