Assistant Systems Compliance Analyst - Financial Intelligence CentreIT / Telecom Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Assist in implementing, monitoring and enhancing the level of compliance related to systems and data reporting requirements in accordance with the Financial Intelligence Centre Act, No. 38 of 2001, as amended (FIC Act).
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Assist in advising on anti-money laundering and terror financing compliance requirements pertaining to registrations, data streams and reporting to the FIC and the need to implement appropriate systems and processes by supervised institutions under the FIC Act.
- Assist with setting up of reporting streams based on the FIC’s technical system requirements.
- Conduct desktop and compliance system and reporting reviews of supervised institutions under guidance.
- Assist in assessing supervised institutions’ system capability and compliance reporting requirements within the industry sectors affected by the FIC Act.
- Assist in identifying enhancements to improve system and data reporting compliance oversight of the FIC and other supervisory bodies.
- Assist in gathering and documenting business and system requirements.
- Monitor and report on the state of compliance by Accountable and Reporting Institutions with registration and reporting obligation under guidance.
- Assist with remediation processes applied to non-compliant reporting and reporting failures of Accountable and Reporting Institutions, including Directive 3 remediation, and monitoring the state of remediation in terms of FIC requirements and instructions.
- Assist with the provision of reporting information for compliance reviews, inspections and or enforcement matters at the request of FIC or Supervisory Bodies, relating to compliance with registration and reporting requirements in terms of the FIC Act.
- Assist in developing diagnostic tools and applications to facilitate the monitoring, risk assessment and enforcement of FIC Act compliance.
- Assist in engaging with other FIC divisions in order to assess and share reporting compliance information.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or NQF level 7 equivalent
- Qualifications in anti-money laundering, compliance management and or forensics would be advantageous
- At least 1 (one) year practical experience in the AML/CFT environment which includes practical experience in the application of compliance systems;
- Knowledge and/or exposure to IT projects
- Knowledge and exposure to testing ICT solutions;
- Qualifications in anti-money laundering, compliance management and or forensics would be advantageous to MIS and statistical reporting using Business Intelligence and/or Dashboards;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written);
- An intermediate to advanced level of computer literacy.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.