Call Centre Operator (IFM) - Broll Property GroupCall Centre Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for providing excellent and effective client service on all systems that Broll FM Division may use or acquire. As a Call Centre Agent – you are responsible for answering calls and correct allocation of calls within a timeous frame. You are responsible for the outbound function of following up on open calls and closing the call to a completed status with the necessary and correct feedback information within a timeous frame.
This position calls for any administrative assistance the business deems necessary that will influence outstanding customer service to all clients and stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Assumes responsibility for providing effective inbound and outbound services.
- Responsible for answering calls and responding to emails in the Company.
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- Research required information using available resources.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with service information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Route calls to the appropriate resource
- Follow-up customer calls where necessary.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for making outbound calls in the prescribed Broll greeting.
- Responsible for ensuring that all contact details per call are up to date.
- Responsible for ensuring a customer satisfaction rating at each call closure.
- Responsible for answering calls in the prescribed Broll greeting when it is required to assist with inbound functions.
- Responsible for following up on all open calls and driving calls to closure with the assistance of the building managers and zone leaders.
- Responsible for following up on technical quality verification completion, this is included in driving the call to closure process.
2. Logging of calls on the CMMS system
- Log all calls with required fields completion.
- Ensure correct client/building and asset is captured.
- Ensure detail is accurate according to clients' problems or requirements.
- Ensure the correct contractor is allocated – if unsure obtain approval from the Technical Manager on which contractor should be allocated
3. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with clients, vendors, and outside contacts.
- Tracks and resolves problems promptly and effectively. Ensures optimal service.
- Ensures that deadlines are met.
- Obtains and conveys information as needed. Logs all problems including cause and resolution information. Ensure that all relevant information is attached.
- Promotes goodwill and a positive image of the Company.
4. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with area staff, other departments, and with management.
- Tracks and records resolutions of problems for future reference, training, and reporting.
- Keeps to SLA turnaround times and ensures that update is given to all parties.
- Cooperates in a team environment to promote strong customer assistance and learning.
- Works with different departments to assist in providing technical solutions as needed.
- Keeps management well informed of area activities and any significant problems.
- Attends meetings as required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Ensures that the work area is clean
- Ensure all equipment is secure and well-maintained.
- Performs miscellaneous projects and tasks as assigned.
- Calls are completed effectively and timely by schedules.
- Assigned tasks and functions are completed by established standards, policies, and procedures.
- Good working relations exist with internal and external clients and clients concerns are promptly addressed and problems effectively resolved.
- Required calls are complete and current.
- Management is appropriately informed of area activities and any significant or recurring problems.
- Good working relations exist with all Broll staff.
- Call Centre Certificate
- Minimum of 1 year call centre experience (inbound & outbound)
- Able to work day and night shifts on a 24-hour and 365-day basis.
- Able to work well independently.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- People orientated, Ethical, and Motivated.
- Approachable, Quality awareness, Reliable, Assertive, Adaptability
- Solid oral and written communication abilities.
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good time management.
- Need to be on time all times.
- Able to work after hours when necessary.
- Must be able to get to work on all shift patterns – Own transport would be an advantage.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be able to speak and understand Afrikaans.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.