Cashier: Dundee - TWK AgriAccounting / Finance Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
TWK Agri has the following vacancy available: Cashier within the Trade Division at Dundee, KwaZulu-Natal.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Bag, box, wrap merchandise and prepare packages for shipment
- Compute and record transactions
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Sort, count and wrap notes and coins
- Establish or identify prices of goods and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers or optical scanners
- Greet customers entering establishments
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits or change due to customers
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions
- Receive payment by cash or card
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas
- Stock shelves and mark prices on shelves and items
- Do stock takes
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Skills
- Matric / Grade 12
- Computer literate
- Previous cashier experience
- Ability to work with money
- Ability to work with customers
- Good interpersonal skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.