Specialist: Provincial Security - Standard Bank GroupBanking Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Mpumalanga 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide dedicated security services at a provincial level to ensure that the financial services organisation's standards of protection for people and assets at points of representation, and other strategic installations are implemented and maintained to successfully mitigate emergency incidents.
To assist in the direction of the province's security programs and protocols to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Monitor and manage physical security service providers in the different commodities on behalf of Group Physical Security Operations to ensure compliance with contract and service level agreement requirements. Promote general security awareness and vigilance via in-person coaching and presentations to senior leaders and staff within the province.
- Engage with provincial leaders to understand business needs and requirements and translate them into technical physical security requirements to enable request for information (RFI) processes.
- Lead and drive the successful implementation of Retail and Physical Security projects within the province to ensure standardisation across South Africa. Assume responsibility for implementing security technologies to the organisation's defined minimum-security standards to realise the digitisation aspirations of the organisation.
- Develop and maintain working and collaborative relationships with business partners and provincial leaders to foster greater cooperation and alignment between Segments and Real Estate Services Physical Security Operations. Lead all Incident Management processes within the province to respond to security incidents and develop or execute the appropriate resolution of security incidents
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Checking Details
- Developing Expertise
- Documenting Facts
- Establishing Rapport
- Examining Information
- Following Procedures
- Resolving Conflict
- Showing Composure
- Taking Action
- Team Working
- Upholding Standards
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Emergency Response
- Incident Management
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Office Logistics
- Physical Inspection
- Project Management (Project Mgmt)
- Project Reporting
- Security Assessment
- Video Monitoring Systems
- A Degree in Business Commerce and Security Management is required.
The job requires an incumbent with demonstrated experience within the Physical Security environment. General knowledge of the banking industry would be an advantage.
We are looking for someone with 5-7 years of Physical Security experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.