Administrator: Sales Support - Absa BankBanking Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To deliver dynamic virtual end-to-end customer sales and service including fulfilment, resolving customer queries, cross-selling and/or upselling all relevant bank products on offer. Offer financial advice to the customer and handle retentions.
Accountability: Selling products and services.
- Provide sales and services enablement according to service delivery excellence plans by putting customer experience at the centre of products, services, solutions, advice and fulfilment.
- Achieves predetermined sales targets by generating quality applications.
- Contact the customer and execute the sales process within the desired turnaround time.
- Delivers customer sales and services whilst maintaining quality service standards.
- Determine customers’ needs by exploring all possible cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Ensure first call resolution.
- Tracking of conversions from lead or call to application and then to fulfilment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Accountability: Reduction of customer attrition.
- Speaks to customers to ensure that their needs are identified and advises various options.
- Adheres to shared company values and service standards about customer interaction.
- Resolves customer dissatisfaction/complaints and takes full ownership of the problem.
- Communicates with the customer according to company standards.
- Address the customer’s need with product knowledge that is technically accurate.
- Preparation for the outbound call, and providing alternative product solutions were applicable.
Accountability: Information management.
- Update the system with accurate information to ensure accurate reporting
Accountability: Adherence to risk and governance
- Strictly adhere to all risk and governance policies, standards and procedures and escalate associated risks.
- Participate in survey (EOS) and in findings action plans.
- Support BSSA CSI initiatives.
- Adherence to NCA, FICA and FAIS legislation.
- Comply with Risk and Control Activities and Adherences.
- Comply with all Human Resources policies and procedures
- Understand and accept responsibility for all system access granted in line with all Fraud Risk Management Policies.
Accountability: Training and development
- Participate in all scheduled training and multiskilling opportunities.
- Participate in coaching sessions.
- Owning and being proactive about own training and development.
- Participate in idea sharing through the pitch-in initiative.
- Complete all compliance training within prescribed timelines.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.