Receptionist: FTC - Motus CorporationAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Motus Isuzu Isando currently holds a vacancy for a receptionist. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Receptionist is responsible for providing first-line communication.
This position provides first-line communication, monitors all incoming calls and ensures all customers receive a pleasant and courteous welcome.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Ensure messages are correct and conveyed timeously.
- Update and distribute telephone lists to all Staff at Dealership.
- Communicate with all Staff.
- Control, monitor and record outgoing trunk calls and incoming reverse charge calls.
- Ensure Customers are directed to the employee to be visited/contacted.
- Ensure Customer’s comfort whilst in the waiting period.
- Ensure all calls are answered promptly and pleasantly.
- Ensure cleanliness of the reception area.
- Limit “hang-on” calls by offering callbacks.
- Ensure the paging system is on the first call back after no reply.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of receptionist experience is essential.
- A Receptionist certificate will be an added advantage
- Must have a clear Criminal Record.
- A minimum of Grade 12.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Motor industry experience will be an added advantage
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.