Kitchen Sculler / Pot Washer - Faircape GroupHospitalilty / Food Service Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Western Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Faircape Group owns and manages six luxury retirement/lifestyle villages within the Western Cape.
We are recruiting to expand our catering team within the group.
We are looking for a Kitchen Sculler within Somerset West.
This position will entail the successful incumbent ensuring that the kitchen area is kept clean and hygienic at all times.
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure that the kitchen is clean and tidy, equipment is clean and dustbins have been emptied
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans
- Ensure fridges, windows and walls are clean at all times
- Remove waste, placing it in designated pickup areas
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition
- To adhere to the health and hygiene standards in the kitchen
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Experience and knowledge:
- 6 months experience in cleaning, preferably in hotels and restaurants (advantageous)
- Relevant culinary qualifications would be advantageous
Skills and Attributes:
- Able to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen environment
- Ability to follow sanitation procedures
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work to a schedule and follow instructions effectively
- Focus on excellence and high-quality standards
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- Clear health record
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record
- Contactable references
Working hours: You will be required to work 16.25 shifts per month, according to the roster, from 07h00 to 19h00, Monday to Sunday. Need to be flexible to accommodate the standby procedure of the company.
Salary on offer R 5 000 Cost To Company per month. The salary will be dependable on experience, qualifications, skills and attributes.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.