Analytics and Insights Intern at Coca-Cola Beverages South AfricaIT / Telecom Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 17,000 employees, and serving a combined population of over 300 million people across the continent.
The CCBA vision is to refresh Africa every day and make the continent a better place for all, growing successfully as a business and creating a better-shared future for our people, customers, consumers, communities, planet and shareholders. We conduct ourselves with the utmost integrity for shared value and the greater good. We are a world-class, customer-orientated, socially and environmentally conscious fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company that is driven by engaged, motivated and inspired employees.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Strategy & Performance department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for an Analytics and Insights Intern at Midrand. The successful candidate will report directly to the Analytics and Insights Lead.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Purpose Statement
To undergo 12 months of a formal programme aimed at providing work experience and acquisition of knowledge related to Analytics and Insights within the Strategy Department.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Support the Analytics & Insights team with the following tasks:
- Interacting with stakeholders to understand their data analytics and visualisation requirements.
- Extracting, processing, analysing and converting data into useful formats to share with stakeholders in the business.
- Guiding and informing strategic initiatives, operational planning, and decision-making using modern tools and/or predictive models.
- Building expertise in diverse and emerging technologies, concepts and principles for predictive analytics, data visualisation and data storage.
- Execute continuous improvements of existing reporting requirements or processes by either automating these or migrating them to modern and better platforms.
- Derive insights that can provide business improvement or provide new opportunities.
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of a relevant Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics or a related field required
- Relevant work experience would be an advantage
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Knowledge/Experience of Visualisation tools (i.e. Power BI)
- Programming in Python and/or R, SAS.
- Familiarity with cloud services like Azure
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Always acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- The ability to express oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others and tailors the content of speech to the level and experience of the audience.
- The ability to work well in teams comprising members of one’s own work unit or discipline. Including being flexible and can work with a wide variety of different people on different tasks.
- The ability to marshal resources (material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; this includes using resources effectively and efficiently to arrange information and files in a useful manner.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.