Value Chain Analyst - Mr Price HomeSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Durban 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SA’s most loved homeware retailer has a great opportunity for a Value Chain Analyst to join the division. As a Value Chain Analyst, you will engage and partner with key stakeholders to prepare, analyse and implement sourcing and supply chain metrics and efficiency enhancement projects to meet responsible sourcing targets and the delivery of the strategy, objectives and standards.
Analysis and Investigation
- Supplier Performance
- Sustainability and Ethical Metrics
- Participate in developing a short and long-term Supply Chain and Sourcing Strategy
- Supplier Analysis
- Ethical Audits
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Relevant degree or diploma Bachelor of Commerce (Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Retail Business Management, Economics, etc.)
- 4 + years’ experience in Supply Chain and Compliance or Sourcing.
- Experience in Ethical compliance and sourcing is critical
- MS Office, specifically MS Excel (advanced level)
- Ability to think analytically, creatively problem solve, identify and seize opportunities
- Work autonomously and proactively
- Influence and implement change to facilitate growth and business improvement
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.