L&D Administrator - Mr Price GroupAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Durban 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This customer-facing individual will be required to support learning and development goals through administration, reporting, coordination, communication, and quality assurance.
Administration and Reporting:
- Assist with end-to-end administrative requirements for all required L and D activities.
- Collation of relevant information.
- Report on all administrative requirements.
- Update and maintain required learning and development databases via systems and excel.
- Quality assurance of all learning registers, applications, information, and related administration.
- Cross-checking of info across various systems/databases.
- Quality assurance of custom and recurring reports for business.
- Ensure the highest standards of data integrity.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Coordination of all learning and development-related activities and events. Monitor meeting/session attendance of all learning and development events, and follow up on responses and feedback.
Communication / Stakeholder Engagement:
- Liaise with all relevant internal and external stakeholders about the admin portfolio.
- Assist with queries where required.
- Communicate via various platforms to employed and unemployed learners across all programmes.
- Scheduling of required meetings and events.
- Requesting access and meals for external partners visiting the business.
- Follow up on invoices, quality assurance of invoices, and administration of invoices.
- HR Diploma/Degree A minimum of 2 years of experience within a Learning / Training and Development administration/support role.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational abilities are required.
- Ability to work proficiently on Excel.
- Knowledge of SETA and SETA processes
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.