Maintenance Technician - Mr Price GroupEngineering Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mr Price Logistics is looking for a qualified and experienced Maintenance Technician (Millwright), the role is based at the Mr Price Group DC in Hammersdale. The successful individual will actively maintain operational equipment through planned preventative maintenance, thereby eliminating unplanned production lost time and extending the life span of equipment through equipment efficiency and eliminating downtime while maintaining high-level health and safety.
- To conduct mechanical and electrical planned preventative maintenance to eliminate any unplanned breakdowns.
- Conduct root cause and fault analysis of any component removed during scheduled or breakdown-related tasks.
- Conduct quality control inspections on work carried out.
- Ensure lock-out procedures are implemented and applied to all tasks.
- Carry out shutdown maintenance to automated equipment as per schedule.
- To correct various programme logic, electronic and electrical type of faults on to support safety, quality and production.
- Attend to mechanical and electrical breakdowns and repairs within the distribution centre to ensure the efficient running of operations and improve production uptime.
- To provide guidance and framework to artisan assistants and ensure that tasks have been given.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Required to work Shifts including day shifts, nightshift and weekends where required by the business.
- Assess the breakdown root cause and develop countermeasures to prevent reoccurrence.
- Inspect buildings, equipment and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Assist and support contractors with new installation and do validation and as building after completion of projects.
- Trade test Millwright PLC Certification (Beckhoff and Allen Bradley)
- Trade tested with 3-5 years minimum experience in an automated production environment
- PLC experience and data log evaluation.
- Understanding of DC operations and Retail in general
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.