Call Centre Agent (Trace and Collections) - Mr Price MoneyCall Centre Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Trace Agent is responsible for improving debtor contact and collections/recoveries by tracing current uncontactable customers whose accounts are in arrears.
- Tracing, locating and contacting absconded and delinquent customers to collect on overdue instalments. Assertively handle calls to difficult debtors to ensure a promise to pay (PTP) date is set. Ensure quality of work is in line with service level agreements (SLAs).
- Accurately updating customers' personal, employment and contact details to ensure the right party and regular contact when collecting on overdue accounts.
- Grade: 12.
- A minimum of 1 Year Experience in Collections Knowledge of Collections, Debt Recoveries, Recoveries Tracing and tracing Tools (TU direct, XDS etc.) and Collecting and tracing.
- Credit Life-cycle.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.