Cleaner - Cure Day HospitalsCleaner / Housekeeping Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Cure Day Hospitals is a dynamic and energetic company that is expanding rapidly with Ten (10) operational hospitals. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic CLEANER to join our team in FORESHORE, CAPE TOWN.
- Comprehensive cleaning of the allocated areas within the hospital as per schedule
- Carry out special cleaning projects when required – strip and seal of floors.
- Participate in Health and Safety checks and report faults to management.
- Follow prescribed health and safety and Infection Control regulations as set out by the Hospital Manager.
- A minimum of Grade 8 or equivalent qualification.
- Prior cleaning experience in a hospital is a MUST.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Prior cleaning experience in an operating theatre facility will be a significant advantage.
- Ability to utilise buff machines and do floor maintenance.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and Infection Control principles within a hospital environment.
- Willingness to work shifts according to the requirements of the unit.
- The ability to adhere consistently to healthcare standards.
- Exhibits full responsibility for own work output.
- Traceable references.
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidised medical aid, provident funds, leave and a thirteenth (13) cheque.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.