Cleaner: Thohoyandou - Tsebo GroupCleaner / Housekeeping Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Limpopo 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more.
Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our client’s needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and action cleaning opportunities, in addition to set tasks.
- Complete cleaning tasks within a specified time.
- Cleaning in Offices/wards, public areas and areas as specified by your line manager.
- Maintain and be familiar with Tsebo hygiene standards and OHS as prescribed.
- Ensure that all OHS act (Occupational Health and Safety) requirements are adhered to for site specific requirements in line with company policies, quality programmes and legislation.
- May be required to assist with any other duties that may be outside scope of responsibility.
- Report incidents and accidents on client’s premises to the Supervisor or Contracts Manager.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and Competencies
- Attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Personal appearance and hygiene.
- Soft skills (Smile, greeting of clients.)
Grade 12/Matric.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.