Secretary III - Adams AdamsAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare trade mark recordal and renewal applications together with certificates and notices for lodging with the various registries
- Create new trade mark records as well as update existing records on Patricia/Netdocs
- Type correspondence in response to the Registrar’s queries or official actions
- File South African and foreign recordal and renewal applications
- Capturing of history on computer records
- Communicate regularly with the Search Clerks and other individuals at the Trade Mark Office
- Attend to accounting matters (re: queries) and chase up outstanding accounts with clients
- Capture invoices and credit notes
- Manage monthly WIP and outstanding debtors accounts
- Create and print trade mark listings
- Open files and attend to correspondence
- Prepare worldwide quotes and responses to general queries
- Answer telephone calls
- Diarise files and handle routine correspondence
- Deal with urgent matters promptly and efficiently and ensure that all urgent tasks are completed timeously
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and knowledge
- Computer Literacy
- Typing speed of 50 - 60 wpm with excellent dictation skills
- Fully conversant in English
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to deal with files independently
- Ability to handle volumes, work under pressure and to use initiative
- Ability to prioritise and work meticulously
- Ability to handle information related to the department with confidentiality
- Good administrative skills
Qualification and Experience
- Matric/ National Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Secretarial Diploma/Certificate (preferably legal)
- More than 5 years relevant experience as a secretary
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.