CJ Courier Driver at Dis-Chem PharmaciesDriving Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Distribution Centre in Midrand has an opportunity available for a Code 8/10 Driver. You will be required to ensure efficient and accurate delivery of required goods to the correct customer in order and good condition.
- Ensure efficient and accurate delivery of required goods to the correct customer in order and good condition.
- Adhere to warehouse loading and unloading policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all deliveries are correctly checked and signed for by the client.
- Ensure all discrepancies and any issues regarding the delivery are accurately recorded.
- Ensure that all Proof of Delivery is submitted for capturing.
- Conduct daily vehicle inspections.
- Adhere to the road traffic rules and regulations as per the Road Traffic Act.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Good communication skills
- Trustworthy and honest
- English –Read, write and speak
- Be able to communicate proactively to build co-operative relationships with customers
- Time management, deadline driven and attention to detail
- Understand the consequential impacts of decisions made
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Be able to adapt to working hours according to business needs
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market-related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Valid Code 8/10 Driver's license
- 2 years’ relevant door to door delivery experience
- PDP License
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.