Contact Centre Agent Surveillance - Bidvest Facilities ManagementCall Centre Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The main responsibility of the Contact Centre Agent Surveillance is to ensure the reliability and minimum downtime of the sites, monitored by power monitoring systems and both internal and client CRM systems most cost-effectively.
This must be done by:
- Proactively monitoring of power monitoring system
- Proactively monitoring alarms
- Proactively monitoring CRM systems
- Proactively the sites in ZonMax
- Detection of any faults or potential faults
- Investigate the possible cause.
- Dispatching, updating, and tracking of all faults till the alarm is cleared.
- Logging and handing over of power failure tickets.
- Escalate the faults and provide feedback where required.
- Proactive monitoring of sites and detection of potential faults
- Accurate interpretation of alarms and the causes of faults
- Escalation of faults within time, to provide a minimum downtime.
- Prioritization of faults and alarms
- Decision-making in terms of dispatching of technical officers to sites.
- Effective feedback to Contact Centre management, regional management, and external clients where applicable.
- Escalation of maintenance-related faults on the monitoring platform
- Establish and coordinate conference calls between customers (internal and external)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS / KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
The Applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Grade 12
- N6 and/or Trade Test Electrical.
- Computer packages essential
- Good listening, verbal, and written communication essential
- Drivers License
- Initiative and information-seeking
- Achievement motivation
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Values diversity
- Need to be able to work shifts work
- Need to be available on short notice
- Personal and professional integrity
- Attention to detail
- Influencing skills
- Team player with strong leadership ability
- High energy levels and action-orientated
- Results-orientated and highly motivated
- Excellent time management
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.