Time and Attendance Clerk - Oza HoldingsAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Time and Attendance Clerk on a mining site, will be responsible for maintaining accurate records of employee attendance, leave, and overtime.
- Capture time and attendance data
- Manage exceptions on the data
- Weekly reporting
- Monthly reporting
- Enrol/terminate employees on time and attendance software
- Shift scheduling
- 3 years of processing experience on Sage Payroll
- Experience working on Time and attendance software ie. XTime,
- Proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Sound knowledge of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.