Registered Nurse - Health SolutionsHealthcare Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Momentum Health Solutions (MHS), an entity of Momentum Metropolitan Holdings delivers sustainable, integrated health and wellness solutions that meet the needs of clients in the different segments and maximize lifetime client value. We build and maintain a culture of innovation and create value through unique insights into how to achieve specific outcomes by using a defined set of wellness capabilities.
The role of the Registered Nurse is to provide comprehensive patient care, whilst adhering to all legal requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a comprehensive nursing service to patients and refer them when necessary.
- Maintain and record accurate medical information.
- Assist with stock-taking and inventory listing.
- General administrative duties.
- Ensure that all hygiene and infection control protocols are upheld.
- Comply with protocols and procedures relating to waste disposal, medicines, emergency equipment and confidentiality.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback, and provides exceptional client service.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders to ensure that client expectations are managed.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A National Senior Certificate is essential
- It's essential to have a Nursing Diploma/Degree
- A qualification in Primary Health Care is advantageous
- A dispensing license is required
- The successful incumbent must be registered with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in General Nursing
- Driver's license and own insured vehicle are essential
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate
- Ability to build a good rapport
- Ability to stay calm and composed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Empathetic and compassionate nature
- Ability to perform tasks with integrity, within the ethical standards of the nursing profession
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.