Driver - Clicks Group LimitedDriving Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking to recruit a Driver to work within the Group Executive department of The Clicks Group. The role will be based at the Clicks Head Office in Cape Town and will report to the Executive Assistant.
To provide transport services for the CEO and Executive board members as required timeously, accurately and to the required standard.
- To inspect the vehicle daily and ensure the vehicle is roadworthy, in a clean condition and presents an appropriate image of the company.
- To provide delivery/collection service for the office of the CEO.
- To provide delivery/collection service for Senior Executives provided this has been approved by the line manager.
- To ensure that the correct products/packages are delivered to the relevant stakeholders and on time.
- To ensure an excellent standard of customer service is maintained at all times.
- To adhere to all company policies and security procedures.
- To transport the CEO, Board Members and/or visitors as and when required professionally.
- To execute daily banking and obtain bank statements and other documents from various banks as and when required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Matric / Grade 12 (essential)
- Valid code B driver’s license without any endorsements
- 2 years of driving experience in the courier industry
JOB-RELATED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Understanding of road maps and how to read them and utilise a GPS (essential)
- MS Office suite
- Excellent customer orientation
- Basic numerical skills
- Courteous and professional demeanour
- English proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to liaise and communicate at all levels
- Good time management skills
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- High work standards
- Ability to follow rules and procedures
- Ability to present neatly and professionally at all times
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Working with people
- Adhering to principles and values
- Planning and organising
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Following instructions and procedures
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.