Stores Clerk - Oza HoldingsSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Stores Clerk, you will be responsible for managing inventory, ensuring timely replenishment of supplies, and maintaining accurate records of stock movements. This is a crucial role that supports the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations.
- Manage and maintain inventory levels, ensuring accurate stock counts at all times
- Receive and inspect incoming supplies, verifying quantities and quality
- Issue supplies to various departments and maintain accurate records of all transactions
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure timely delivery and resolve any issues that may arise
- Assist in the development and implementation of inventory management procedures
- Conduct regular stock audits to identify discrepancies and implement corrective actions
- Collaborate with other teams to forecast future demand and optimize inventory levels
- Daily, weekly and monthly cycle count
- Prepare reports
- General administration
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 3 years experience as a store clerk in the mining industry
- Knowledge of mining equipment, tools, and materials
- Proficient in using inventory management systems and software
- MS Excel reporting - non-negotiable
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.