Packer: Wadeville - DiverseyGeneral Workers In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Collect all packaging required before starting the packing process.
- Check for any protruding nails on a pallet before palletizing.
- Inspect the containers for the correct description and batch number on the drums.
- Stack the drums as per the standard provided.
- Clean storage tank, filling machine and connecting pipes after the tank has been emptied.
- The packers shall be responsible for the housekeeping in their working area.
- Report any problems/delays which are affecting the efficient running of the line to the team leader.
- The Packer shall perform and exercise all such duties about the business of the Company as may from time to time be vested in or assigned to him/her by the Company.
- The Packer shall comply with all directives from time to time given to him/her by the Company and with all policies, rules and regulations from time to time laid down by the Company.
- The Packer shall undergo/attend any training or other courses that the Company in its sole discretion may require from time to time.
- This Job Description updates the job description as outlined in the Employee’s original Contract of Employment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Diversey’s purpose is to protect and care for people every day. Diversey has been, and always will be, pioneers and facilitators for life.
We constantly deliver revolutionary cleaning and hygiene technologies that provide total confidence to our customers across all of our global sectors, including: cleaning products, systems and services that efficiently integrate chemicals, machines and sustainability programs. This makes us unique among leading global hygiene and cleaning companies.
Everything we do has our customers’ needs at its heart and is based on the belief that cleaning and hygiene are life essentials. With over 94 years of expertise, we safeguard our customers’ businesses, contributing to productivity improvements, lower total operating costs and brand protection. Led by Phil Wieland, CEO, and headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, Diversey employs approximately 9,000 people globally.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.