Sales Representative - HeinekenSales / Marketing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Free State 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To sell and promote Heineken Beverages Brand portfolio by creating brand awareness and building brands in line with strategic objectives.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers.
- Achieve monthly sales targets through new business and upselling current customers.
- Use data to inform customers’ understanding of which products can help them reach their goals and how to achieve this.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals.
- Present products to customers in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Conducting market research to keep up to date with industry trends and competitor activity.
- Build and maintain a strong brand image.
- Communicate and collaborate with other members of the sales and marketing team.
- Drive and maintain Accessibility, Affordability, Availability and Activation
- Run price-driven promotions.
- Maintain call strike rate by targets.
- Share and implement new ideas regarding sales and improving the effectiveness of the sales teams and/ or the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Take responsibility for personal improvement and skills development.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Relevant experience within the Alcoholic Beverage or broader FMCG industry would be preferable.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Numerical and business acumen experience
- High levels of energy, persistence, drive as well as a sense of urgency.
- The ability to work optimally in a high-performance and competitive environment.
- Ability to plan realistically and take action to deliver on time.
- Excellent negotiating skills to gain commitment to solutions by using your influencing and networking skills.
- Have a passion for customer service by making clients and their needs a primary focus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High versatility to adapt to changing environments.
- Ability to effectively manage customer relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.