Stores Driver - Rand WaterDriving Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Advert Summary
Delivery/collection of stock items, materials and documents to/from both internal and external customers and suppliers. Whilst ensuring safe and responsible handling and usage of all Rand water vehicles.
- Accurate delivery and collection of stock transfers, and special orders from other sites.
- Accurate delivery and collection of financial documents, post and other documents when required
- Safe handling and stacking of materials with forklift at all times
- Assist another department with transportation of staff and/or goods as and when required
- Accurate receipt and issue of all stock items, including fuel, as and when required
- Conduct bi-annual and ad-hoc stock -takes
- Ensure vehicles are clean and in good working condition at all times. Defects/incidents must be reported immediately
- Stock control
- Good housekeeping practices
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible, safe driving
- Computer literacy – accurate use of SAP for stock control and/or reporting
- Accurate and thorough quality inspection when receiving and issuing stock
- Customer Service orientated
- Safety conscious
- Performance driven
- Team player
- Grade 12 (National Senior Certificate)
- Basic storekeeping and stock control qualification
- 3 years driving experience in an inventory environment
- Valid driver licensee with the ability to pass the Rand Water K53 test
- Must have a Public Drivers Permit
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.