Assistant: Quality Controller - PremierQuality Control / Assurance Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are committed to creating a vibrant working environment where all employees are passionate and excited about their contribution. Our on-going aim is to be recognised as a leading FMCG employer and to create a working environment where people feel free to share ideas and goals.
A career opportunity has arisen in the Warehouse Department – Premier CDC Lords View – Midrand. This position is responsible to assist the company in achieving its production targets by ensuring that product meets the company and customer quality and food safety specifications. This is done by sampling, measurement, analysis and verifying that product meets the predetermined standard online.
- Raw materials receiving Inspection and Testing: Inspect incoming raw materials for conformity to specifications. Arrange/coordinate testing of raw materials to check compliance to specifications/standards. Record and report non-conformances to management, production. Communicate effectively and assist with resolving and escalating non-conformances to relevant stakeholders.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Documentation : Maintain detailed records of inspections, tests and quality control measures. Generate and update quality reports for management. Keep stock reports updated and assist with management of FIFO/FEFO
- Compliance : Ensure adherence to regulatory standards and quality compliance. Implement and maintain quality control procedures.
- Product safety and quality : To achieve customer satisfaction and company values by timeously and accurately verifying quality analyses and production processes to ensure compliance to specifications and production standards.
- To monitor and investigate non compliance to requirements to solve problems and focus on continuous improvement of the system.
- To develop and maintain quality standards on site to increase employee awareness and their contribution to meet quality objective.
- To provide ongoing training on quality procedures to staff to ensure compliance and competence to the system.
- To maintain records of test results and product dispositions to enable traceability and audit of quality management system.
- To provide technical assistance to quality assurance and production to ensure compliance to specifications and production standards.
- To conduct all internal audit with the relevant departments and to facilitate external audit to verify the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- To timeously and accurately compile and distribute monthly quality trends and reports to communicate quality improvements and focus areas.
- Grade 12 and Basic literacy and numeracy
- Food Safety intermediate course (Skills Programme NQF level 4)
- 2-3 years’ experience working in confectionery (FMCG)
- Previous experience in quality control role and preferably in a warehouse.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.