Cashier (Blue Route) - Toys R Us and Babies R UsAccounting / Finance Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To operate cash registers, accurately process acceptable methods of payment and resolves customer queries.
Key Performance Areas
- Providing AWESOME customer service to give customer a WOW experience
- Attend to unique and individual shopping needs of each customer and always put the Customer first
- Adhere to all basic customer service standards to ensure that customers receive prompt and efficient service
- Selling goods and most importantly add on sales and services at POS
- Prepare for the start of day and accept all transactions according to the standard operating procedures of the company
- Adherence to all Merchandising and housekeeping standards and schedules
- Operate Cash registers and receive payments for goods purchased by customers
- Examining returned goods and reporting back to Managers for appropriate actions
- Ensure that all POS in accordance with standard operating procedures on the sales floor
- Preparation, implementation and maintenance of all advertised sales promotions at POS
- Ensuring that goods are correctly priced and displayed at POS
- Participating in stock takes and stock counts
- Minimize stock loss
- Minimize expenses in area of responsibility
- Maximize sales in all areas
- Protect Company’s assets in area of responsibility
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Matric Certificate
- 6 (six) months retail experience
- Must have own or reliable transport to be able to work shifts
Key Skills needed:
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Sales driven
- Time Management
- Appropriate Computer skills
- To undertake any other relevant duties requested by Senior Management
- To undertake all mandatory and service training as required
- Maintaining the strict confidentiality of all information
- To undertake an appraisal and personal development review regularly
- To take responsibility and accountability for being up to date with current SOP’s
- Co-operating fully in the introduction of any new technology and new methods.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.