Administrator: Parking - City PropertyAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The purpose of the job is to ensure that the administration function is adhered to in line with the policy and procedures of the parking department.
Administration of Parking leases
- Ensure that parking leases are completed, signed and all in order.
- Ensure that the parking lease cancellations and addendums are correctly completed and that all Terms and Conditions of the parking leases are properly signed.
- Ensure that all supporting documents (e.g. ID copy, proof of residence etc.) to the parking lease are in order.
- Check the completeness and accuracy of the parking lease / notice to vacate documentation and complete instruction for IT to capture lease / terminate and vacate lease.
- Ensure that all access control applications, issuing of tags and cancellations are done timeously and correctly to eliminate illegal access and loss of income.
- Complete CSV files for IT to upload where applicable.
Manage building and tenant access control.
- Ensure that all parking tenants are enlisted on the centralized access control system to ensure that the integrity of the access control system is maintained at all times.
- Issue access tags to parking tenants
- Attend to all queries relating to the access control system.
- Cancel all access tags where a parking tenant has vacated.
- Auditing of parking sites to ensure accuracy and resolve findings timeously.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Ensure all customer queries are attended to timeously.
- Increase customer satisfaction by attending to tenant calls immediately.
- Attending to tenant queries in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure that all customer queries are resolved timeously (i.e. interdepartmental interaction, Freshdesk, etc
Travel essential with own transport required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Matric qualification required.
- Administrative related qualification preferred.
- Customer Relations experience required.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Basic verbal and written communication skills required.
- Basic Computer Literacy required
- Basic administrative knowledge and skills required.
- Impulse control – resist or delay impulse to act.
- Stress tolerance – coping with stressful situation.
- Interpersonal relationships – building mutually satisfying relationships.
- Empathy – understanding & appreciating how others feel.
- Assertiveness – communicating feelings and beliefs; being non-offensive.
- Social confidence – be self-assured and at ease with people in all types of social situations.
- Multitasking – dealing with several activities at a time, enjoy being given new tasks before they have finished another.
- Teamwork – cooperation with others, good-natured attitude and encouraging people.
- Persistence – sticking with tasks, not giving up, dislike leaving things unfinished.
- Rule following – adhere to rules and strictly follow work regulations.
- Attention to detail – focus on details, strive for perfection and be well organized.
- Planning – enjoy making detailed plans and long-terms plans.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.