Processing Technician - Western Cape Blood ServiceHealthcare Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Western Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Do you thrive under pressure? Are you highly observant and able to pick up on minor details or changes that others often overlook, if so this position is for you! If you are interested in becoming a Processing technician and want positively impact people across the Western Cape, then the Western Cape Blood Service needs you!
You have an opportunity be part of a dynamic and supportive team and help save lives
Vacancy exist for Processing Technician (Worcester)
Components Department (Paterson Grade B2)
- Processing of incoming blood into the various products; and performing general duties to ensure the smooth flow of work
CONTINUE READING BELOW
A combination of the following skills, knowledge and attributes is required:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a friendly disposition and show keen interest in the work.
- A willingness to work as part of a team is essential
- Matric Certificate (Maths & Biology/Physics /Life Science)
- Experience in processing as a Technician or Laboratory Assistant would be advantageous
- Computer literate
- The working hours are variable and shift work is required
- Must be residing in the Worcester area
- Reliable Transport
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.