Contact Centre Agent - Palesa Mbali GroupCall Centre Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The purpose of this position is to engage service-related calls and queries from medical scheme members and providers, providing relevant business information and solutions. To maintain and manage specific In-trays by ensuring the effective validation and processing of Images received daily.
- Handle telephone and email/web queries within standards and service level agreements
- Correctly route all escalated calls to correct departments
- Professionally handle hospital claim queries
- Accurately capture pathology data and other data
- Professionally handle all client communications
- Assist in other job functions within the department when the need arise
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years Call Centre experience, preferably in the Medical Aid Administration Industry
- Bilingualism (English, Afrikaans and an African language will be an advantage)
- Computer Literate
- Call Centre or Customer Services certificate /qualification advantageous
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.